Scan, fill up and send to: email@example.com
not later than April 7, 2018
Sr. Cora-Vocation Director (514)- 664-64388
300 Montreal Road, Cornwall ON K6H 1B4
Tel. (613)- 937- 4956
WHAT IS THE WEEKEND ABOUT
The 'Come and See' is a discernment program for single women ages 18 to 35 who are considering a vocation to the religious life. It's an opportunity see and experience our Salesian religious life and mission among the young.
There will be conferences by the Sisters, Eucharistic Adoration, prayer with the Word of God, silent moments, an opportunity to talk with the Vocation Director and a chance to interview our Sisters. We have Masses in our Parish, an experience to see the vibrant faith life of the community gathered around the Eucharist.
We are by the side of St. Lawrence River and the river walk is relaxing, inviting one to commune with God in nature.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Clothes: casual and dressy ones for Sunday Mass.
2. Toiletries; we have sheets and towels
3. Water bottle or Coffee mug
4. Journal and pen; Rosary; Bible or Bible app
5. An object symbolizing your vocation search
6. Great openness to the Spirit and joy to be with us and with other discerners.
Friday- Session begins at 7 pm (Supper on your own)
Snacks served upon arrival.
Saturday and Sunday Mass in the Parish
End - Sunday @ 2 pm
Let us know you are coming. An email or text message will do.