Come and See Toronto - March 29-31, 2019
Fill up and send to: email@example.com
Sr. Cora-Vocation Director (514)- 664-6488
Don Bosco Center -Toronto
178 Steeles Avenue East Markham, On L3T 1A5
Contact: Sr. Francine Guilmette, FMA
Tel. (289) 597-2208
WHAT IS THE WEEKEND ABOUT
It explores the question young women ask the Lord from the intimacy of their hearts:
"What do you want of me, Lord?"
The 'Come and See' is a discernment program for single women ages 17 to 30 who are considering a vocation to the religious life/ Salesian life. It's an opportunity to meet, chat, pray, live the weekend with the Salesian Sisters. Experience what their day is like, their hopes and care for youth.
There will be :
- Input on vocation topics by the Sister
- Eucharistic Adoration, Holy Mass
- Prayer with the Word of God, silent moments, an opportunity to talk with the Vocation Director and
- Discernment of options in the light of the Word of God
- Movie; Life of our Founders
- A chance to chat with Sisters.
- Meals, chores, together, Ministry exposure
- Lots of joy and passion for the Lord and youth.